Welcome to Le Neptune, a charming B & B situated in the picturesque and historic harbor town, “Le Somail” on the Canal du Midi, 12 km from Narbonne and 30 km from the Mediterranean Sea.
The house is a wine mansion from the 19th century with many original features such as the stairways, floors, fireplaces, cabinets, mirrors, etc …
It is wonderful to have breakfast on the south-facing terrace surrounded by greenery, while overlooking the canal.
All rooms are very quiet, spacious and equipped with a private bathroom and toilet. Some rooms have two separate bedrooms, ideal for families with children or two couples.
There is free bicycle storage provided in the building.
Le Neptune is the ideal base for a bike tour, boat trip or a stroll on foot or on horseback along the Canal du Midi (classified as World Heritage by UNESCO).
Langues parlées : German, English, Spanish, Italian, Dutch
moyens de paiement : Cheques and postal orders (F), Cash, Money transfers
Accueil Vélo, Chambre d'hôtes référence
Équipements & services
- Confort Internet access, Soundproofing double-glazing, Inclusive sheets and household linen, Children material, Refrigerator, Fan, Wifi Internet access
- Équipements Court, Independent garden, Car park, Private shower room, Garden furniture, Terrace, Toilet
- Services WiFi access, Grocery store, Hospital nearby, Household linen supplied, Cleaning
- Activités Bathing, Canoeing, Horse-riding, Walking trail, Squash, Group tennis courses
- Personne(s) 15
- Chambre(s) 5
- Nb Personnes max / groupe 15
- 2 person (B&B) 69€ à 89€
- 1 person (B&B) 59€ à 89€