L’Itinérante Guest House welcomes you to Le Somail in the department of Aude. This charming hamlet, listed as a World Heritage Site, borders the Canal du Midi, between the Narbonne coast and the small mountainous area of the Minervois known for its vineyards. We chose this small port on the Canal du Midi to settle down and recently renovate this old house crumbling under the weight of time.
L’ Itinérante is a completely redesigned stone house with healthy and sustainable materials such as lime, earth, wood, cork and paints and natural oils.
The house is divided in two, one part entirely dedicated to guests and the other half for our small family. Guests have their own entrance, a large living room (40m²) with a sitting area, a small kitchen and a dining room opening onto a leafy courtyard (30m²) which leads to the garden. A private staircase leads to the upstairs bedrooms, garden side or square side.
The organic breakfast served at L'itinérante is from locals products.
Langues parlées : English
moyens de paiement : Cheques and postal orders (F), Cash
Équipements & services
- Confort Internet access, Coffee maker, Heating, Soundproofing double-glazing, Inclusive sheets and household linen, Cot, Refrigerator, Wifi Internet access
- Équipements Library, Shared kitchen area (guest room), Court, Bathroom with shower, Private shower room, Garden furniture, Toilet
- Services WiFi access, Household linen supplied, Cleaning, Bike loaned free of charge
- Activités Horse-riding, Bike hire, Walking trail
- Personne(s) 6
- Chambre(s) 3
- 2 person (B&B) 100€ à 110€
- Lundi : ouvert
- Mardi : ouvert
- Mercredi : ouvert
- Jeudi : ouvert
- Vendredi : ouvert
- Samedi : ouvert
- Dimanche : ouvert